Here is the list, in no particular order.
1. In 2014, I visited Slovakia and South Korea for the first time. Also Venice and Prague (though I've been to Italy and the Czech Republic before). My travels took me to a Buddhist temple, where I attended meals and an evening prayer service with the monks, to a cat cafe, to a church decorated with hundreds of human skulls, and to the graves of Good King Wenceslas, Monteverdi, and Stravinsky.
3. I was a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding.
5. I roasted a goose and a turkey. I'd never been in charge of Thanksgiving dinner before, but in 2014 I did it twice. No fires broke out and no one got food poisoning, so I consider both attempts successful.
6. I skied at the top of the treeline in Austria.
8. I bought a smart phone.
9. I got into a honeybee hive (and didn't get stung).
Bonus number 11, added after I arrived home: I welcomed a new year in Vienna. The train was a few minutes late arriving, so we pulled into Spittelau station right at midnight. I came outside to find the city erupting in fireworks all around me. There were probably two dozen or more bunches of fireworks that I could see from just outside the station, including some from the bridge a few meters away going off right over my head. It was a most brilliant way to ring in the New Year! I have high hopes for 2015.